Dancing as a Great Way to Lose WeightMay 29, 2019
Health conscious people have a lot of things in mind when asked about different ways on how to stay healthy or how to lose a certain weight. Some may say that to live a healthy lifestyle, one must follow a diet. However, there are a lot of different types of diet to choose from nowadays such as the low-carb diet, low-fat diet, and high-protein diet. Nowadays, the most popular type of diet is the intermittent fasting and the keto diet with PureFit Keto Diet. If they do not want to go on a diet, some want to just do regular exercises and sports. There are different types of exercises such as strength exercise and cardiovascular exercises. Sports are also a great way to exercise. The most popular is badminton. In addition to that, people who like dancing and regularly dances also lose a lot of calories.
If you are the type of person who is not fond of dancing but wants to learn it as a form of exercise, then there are many styles of dance to choose from, each having its own attractions. Some of the popular styles of dancing include the following:
- Ballet- this is a type of dance that needs enough skills and practice. Most of the time, it is played and performed to classical music and focuses on strength, balance, technique, and flexibility.
- Ballroom dancing- this involves a number of partner-dancing styles such as waltz, swing, foxtrot, rumba and tango.
- Hip-hop- this is an urban style of dancing that involves breaking, popping, locking and free styling.
- Jazz- this requires a high energy dance style that involves kicks, leaps, and turns to the beat of the music.
- Pole dancing- this was once the most popular type of dance exercise. The main reason is that it involves sensual dancing with a vertical pole. Someone who wants to learn this type of dance requires muscle endurance, coordination, and upper- and lower-body strength.
- Square dancing- this is not that popular compared to the previously mentioned dances. This a fold dance where four couples dance in a square pattern while moving around each other trying different partners.